Brian O’Sullivan

Bankruptcy Attorney


Serving all of Central Florida

Helping people eliminate debt for 27 years

For free consultation call: (954) 612-0135





You do not go to Court or  see a Judge

We are friendly and non-judgemental

I will handle your case personally


Call for a free consultation:  954-612-0135

Get a Fresh Start and begin to get your life back

Please call me today and I will advise you

It is confidential and non-judgmental

Call:  954-612-0135


I meet with you personally and prepare your case based on the information you give me.

Your case is filed with the court in Orlando and you immediately get relief.

You will not go to Court, You will not see a Judge

When your debt is forgiven, NO CREDITOR CAN EVER BOTHER YOU AGAIN

Any lawsuits you are involved in will immediately be stopped.

You will get a fresh start and can get on with your life.

You will be treated with the utmost courtesy and every question will be answered.

For more information, click on this button: VIDEO FAQ’S

You will be taken to a page which has  a number of short videos which explain common Bankruptcy questions. 

Call me personally at (954) 612-0135, for a free telephone consultation. There is no obligation of any kind.

I have successfully handled several thousand cases in the last 29 years and am proud of every one I have done.


These are actual excerpts from some of the many cards and letters sent to me after I filed the clients’ cases.  I am very proud of these:

“I had reached out to Brian, scared to death and not knowing what I was getting myself into but I really had no choice. I put everything into his hands and he treated me and everything I turned over to him with the utmost care. My time was valuable to him as well and he was the absolute most experienced, knowledgeable, and prepared attorney I have ever met.” 

Both Brian & his lovely paralegal Barb, helped me through this stressful time with confidence & professionalism. They both helped me feel at ease, & assured me this wasn’t something I needed to be ashamed of. Everything was explained clearly, & both were always available to assure me that all would be well, or address any concerns I may have had. From the first time speaking with Brian, I knew I need not look any further for a lawyer; I found him! I would highly recommend this winning team to anyone facing bankruptcy.”   A.L.D.

To see more client testimonials click this button “Client Testimonials” to be taken to a new page. Thank you.


How long will it take to file my case?  It can take as little as a week for a personal case, or as much as a month or more for more complicated business cases. The average time to file is probably about 2 weeks.

Can I keep my house in Bankruptcy and keep paying my mortgage?.  Of course.  You will state in the Bankruptcy that you want to stay on the mortgage that you have now, and it will pass through Bankruptcy unaffected. 

However, if you are in a foreclosure, or you have already been foreclosed upon, or even if you just want to get out of the house because it is worth so much less than you owe on it, you will indicate in the Bankruptcy that you wish to “surrender” it. 

If you do that, you will be forgiven all of the money you owe on the house.

For more information and other FAQ’s click on this button: “MORE FAQ’s”

Remember, however, everyone’s facts are different, so if you don’t see what you want, just call me at (954) 612-0135,  for a free telephone consultation.

There is no obligation of any kind.  I look forward to helping you.


On the Video Pages (click this button VIDEO PAGES)  you will find lots of short easy to understand videos on the most popular topics, as well as answers to your most common questions.

Such as:

The IRS video which tells you how your I.R.S. debt can be forgiven in Bankruptcy

The Chapter 7 video which tells you what a basic Chapter 7 is all about

The Chapter 13 video which tells you all about that type of Bankruptcy.

 And very importantly!  The 401k, Pension and Retirement video which tells you how these are all protected in Bankruptcy.

See them in any order you like.

Each one is short, simple, and easy to understand (and I speak in non-legal language)

But first, watch the Introduction Video above if you haven’t already done so.

Remember: You can always call me for a free telephone consultation.  Call (954) 612-0135.